Spatial analysis & modelling using Geographical Information Systems.
Eden PA can carry out miscellaneous spatial analysis and modelling work using Geographical Information Systems (GIS) remotely, if a site visit is not required. On-site consulting is currently not available.
Eden PA’s GIS expertise can be drawn upon for a wide range of purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- managing field data such as soil moisture or pH, or the status of specially cultivated crops or trials
- selection of prospective planting sites for specific crops, or selection of ideal crops or uses for specific paddocks
- determining irrigation requirements using soil and crop growth information
- analysis and diagnosis of poor crop yields
- remote measurement and monitoring of crop and soil diseases
- modelling the effects of planned earthworks before work takes place
- optimising dam placement and design
- designing more efficient
- planning for new farm roads and trails
- remote sensing and image analysis
- determining optimum locations for solar infrastructure
- modelling potential water levels during flood events
Not quite what you need? Consider one of the following alternatives: